Welcome to Quinton Primary School
We make your child happy day after day
About the School
Quinton Primary School is a village school about six miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. It has grown in size since September 2010 and, as a result of extensions to the existing building in the summer of 2014, is now single form entry with 210 children on roll.
Our successful Ofsted in 2017 has confirmed the improvement in standards as the school goes from strength to strength. We have a school where our key priority is happy children who we want to look back on their school days as the best days of their lives.
If you want to know more or are moving into the area, please contact the school and come and see what we stand for. We also work closely with Quinton Cygnets who are based opposite the school and offer wrap around and out of hours care for the children.
A brilliant village school set in beautiful rural surroundings. The staff and the headteacher get to know each child and they really encourage everyone to do their best.
I'm so happy with Quinton Primary School! It's a credit to the village and the staff.
ETHOS AND VISION
We want to unlock the learning potential of every child in our school, remove any barriers to learning and offer every child opportunities to develop the skills they need for a happy, healthy and successful life.
We do this by:
- Providing a stimulating, exciting, challenging and engaging curriculum.
- Providing a safe and secure happy learning environment that enables children to develop independence and confidence in all that they undertake.
- Providing a positive ethos of support, praise and encouragement.
- Valuing everybody and respecting individuality.
- Having consistently high expectations in all we do and celebrating hard work and achievement.
- Helping children develop a social, moral and spiritual awareness so they become caring and responsible members of the school and the wider community.
- Ensuring that everyone feels safe and secure in the school environment.
- Ensuring that everyone is welcomed into the school and shows respect towards each other.
- Encouraging everyone to do their very best in everything they do at all times.
- Developing a sense of pride in everything we do.
- Taking care of and supporting the needs of every child.
- Inspiring children to be curious and inquisitive learners and giving them the skills, knowledge and attitudes to be successful learners.
- Promoting the wellbeing of everyone in the school so that they are happy and confident in all they do.