Ethos and Values
We want to unlock the learning potential of every child in our school, remove any barriers to learning and offer every child opportunities to develop the skills they need for a happy, healthy and successful life.
We do this by:
- Providing a stimulating, exciting, challenging and engaging curriculum.
- Providing a safe, secure and happy learning environment that enables children to develop independence and confidence in all that they undertake.
- Providing a positive ethos of support, praise and encouragement.
- Valuing everybody and respecting individuality.
- Having consistently high expectations in all we do and celebrating hard work and achievement.
- Helping children develop a social, moral and spiritual awareness so they become caring and responsible members of the school and the wider community.
- Ensuring that everyone feels safe and secure in the school environment.
- Ensuring that everyone is welcomed into the school and shows respect towards each other.
- Encouraging everyone to do their very best in everything they do at all times.
- Developing a sense of pride in everything we do.
- Taking care of and supporting the needs of every child.
- Inspiring children to be curious and inquisitive learners and giving them the skills, knowledge and attitudes to be successful learners.
- Promoting the well-being of everyone in the school so that they are happy and confident in all they do.